Who we are
The website https://teambuilding.mindmaze.cz/ referred to as the “website” is administered by MindMaze Prague s.r.o., registered at Tyršova 1833/9, Praha 2, 12000, Czech Republic, VAT number CZ03149650, Identification number 03149650, registered with the Commercial registry maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, number 227282, referred to as “MindMaze Prague”, “we”, “us”. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website as well as to all customers to whom we provide our services, especially escape games.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our personal data practice and the choices you can make about the way your personal data is collected and used. We process personal data according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Of The European Parliament And Of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) („Regulation“).
The Personal Data We Collect
We collect the following Personal Data when you contact us via the online contact form:
- Your name (first name and surname)
- Email address
- Phone/mobile number
We use these personal data to answer your enquiry when you contact us via any of the contact forms placed on our website.
In the meaning of the Regulation personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person („Personal Data“). Personal Data can be processed with your consent or without it.
We may process above mentioned Personal Data without your consent to:
- respond to an event enquire sent to us via any of the contact forms placed on our website
- perform a contract (confirmation of your reservation of an event or game) to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract,
- comply with a legal obligation to which we are a subject,
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party,
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
We may process above mentioned Personal Data for marketing purposes, but only in case you grant us consent.
We use the email address solely:
- to send you important information related to your event enquiry as well as further communication regarding any reservation notification of an event or game, updated reservation status, invitation for the event and reminder email about the reservation date, time and location.
- to contact you after your game or event regarding any unresolved issue in the quality of services we provided, or any unresolved issue that is contrary to our terms and conditions.
- to send you an email after the game or event with your photo taken during or after the event or game, and a request to leave us a review on specific websites, such as our Trip Advisor or Google or Facebook page.
- to send you a request to fill out a survey regarding the event or game(s) you have participated at in order to improve our services. We may send you a reminder for our request regarding the survey as well.
We might use your mobile phone number to contact you directly regarding an event enquiry that you have sent to use via any of the contact forms placed on our website. We may send you SMS messages or call you regarding details or any changes related to your reservations of your event or games booked with us.
There is a specific section on our home page called “Join Our Newsletter” where by providing us your email address you can grant us consent to subscribe to our newsletter. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter anytime by clicking on the button “unsubscribe” included in our newsletters.
In case you subscribe to newsletters, you will receive promotional emails from us in the future (e.g. about new game(s) opening, special offers, team building event related topics etc.). The Personal Data usage for marketing purposes is automated.
We collect the following Personal Data when you request an invoice regarding an organized event:
In case you ask us for an invoice, we use the Personal Data (billing information) to issue invoice for services that we provided you.
- Billing Name
- Billing Address
- Billing city
- Billing ZIP code
- VAT identification number or company registration number
These information are necessary to collect and process in order to create a taxable document regarding an event or game organized by us towards you.
We may process your photo taken during or after a teambuilding event:
As part of our services, we also document an event or game organized by us for our clients. This documentation can take the form of photos or videos taken during the event. These photos or videos are shared with the client after the event. We do not disclose them to the public (for example publishing on social media) or share it with 3rd party agencies unless we get written or verbal consent from the client.
We collect following Personal Data when visiting our website:
- IP address
- Viewed pages
- Date and time of viewing
- Referrer URL
With every visit to our website, usage data are transmitted through the respective web browser and are stored in log files.
Personal Data will be stored in anonymous form for statistical purposes to improve the website and to protect servers from abusing third parties which is our legitimate interest according to Article 6 para 1 letter f) of the Regulation, and we protect your interests as well.
Further we process Personal Data to fulfill the obligations resulting from Law No. 127/2005 Coll., on Certain Electronic Communications.
We process Personal Data from our website automated, we do not use profiling. Automated processing means processing of Personal Data, where automated information systems are used exclusively, e.g. IT applications, software etc.
We may use non-identifying and aggregate information to improve design and promote our website, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify you.
Who may process your Personal Data
The only entities having access to customers personal information are:
MindMaze Prague as a controller and his employees or any other people MindMaze cooperate with. MindMaze ensures that persons authorised to process the Personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality and they use Personal Data for the clearly defined purposes.
Please find these authorized persons, who may process your Personal Data below:
Processing time of Personal Data
Personal Data is processed for the necessary time and we archive them according to the legal deadlines imposed by the law.
If we process the Personal Data for marketing purposes, we store your Personal Data till you withdraw your consent unless otherwise specified for a longer period by other legal act.
Rights related to processing of Personal Data
You have the right to request the following rights. You have the right to:
- the information what Personal Data we process,
- the access to Personal Data,
- the rectification of Personal Data,
- the erasure of Personal Data,
- the restriction of processing of Personal Data
- the Personal Data portability
- the copy of Personal Data
- to object the processing of Personal Data
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to effective judicial protection if you consider that the processing of Personal Data relating to you infringes the Regulation
Cookies, Analytics and Traffic Data
Our cookies may be session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users within our websites, applications or services which are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service) or persistent cookies (cookies which enable our websites, applications or services to remember who you are and to remember your preferences within our websites, applications or services and which will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service).
You may be able to configure your browser or our website, application or service to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website, applications or services. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, see the www.allaboutcookies.org website.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, www.google.com (“Google Analytics” or “Google”). Google Analytics employs cookies that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site. The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there.
Tyršova 9, Prague 2,